Discussion Rules & Guidelines
These guidelines apply to all places within Only on Streaming where users can post content. This includes, but is not limited to, discussions, comments, ratings, reviews, form submissions, surveys, etc.
When providing feedback, posting information, or discussing a title on Only on Streaming, whether it's negative or positive, please make sure you are being relevant, constructive and polite.
Please note that administrators and moderators reserve the right to change, edit, delete, move or merge any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate, abusive, or incorrectly categorized.
All users are subject to the Only on Streaming Subscriber Agreement and Only on Streaming Online Conduct.
All spoilers must be properly marked:
- When starting a new topic please properly select if spoilers are allowed
- If spoilers are not allowed in a thread but a response requires a spoiler, please properly mark or specify a warning beforehand
Do not do any of the following:
- Flame or insult other members
- Bypass any filters
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Post Reporting System
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Bump threads
- Derail a thread's topic
- Post links to phishing sites
- Post spam (i.e. +1, 10char, rickrolls) or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum
- Openly argue with a moderator
- Artificially manipulate voting / rating systems
Do not post any content on Steam containing the following:
- Porn, inappropriate or offensive content, leaked content or anything else not safe for work
- Discussion of piracy
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Posted copyright material
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, raffling, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
- Abusive language, including swearing
- Drugs and alcohol
- Religious, political, and other "prone to huge arguments" threads
Let the moderators do the moderating. Backseat moderating is when people who are not moderators try to enforce the forum rules. If you see a person breaking the rules, take advantage of the Report button or simply ignore the offensive post(s), thread, or review.
|Report Posts to Moderators
Should you observe a fellow community member breaking these rules please report the post by clicking the Report button located on every post.
Repeated offenders of the above rules and guidelines will be banned from Only on Streaming. Administrators and moderators have the ability to ban a user for violating the rules at their discretion.